CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 13, 2007

Study

Ok, so I studied for the global test (kinda, I guess, Hey! it's better then nothing!) and the damn scripture magazine has been turned in, so I can almost relax. I'm gonna study for English & do the assignment at lunch.
As you can see, i don't have much to say right now. It's wierd really, cuz if you get me started, I don't think I will be able to shut up. That's a problem I have to solve... Then again, I can be the shyest person. Not so shy that I'll shut myself out, just shy or intimidated that I won't say "Hi!" to people in the halls, and then I see someone smiling at me and I'll perk up and say "HI!" to them. And that makes me seem like a total bitch! Hell, I really dont mean it to come out that way, but I'm sure it must. No one has actually, told me that I'm a bitch, and I don't know shit of rumors, so I can't really hope that people are okay with what I do.

No comments: